Agnostics International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our new forum

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to our new forum Empty Welcome to our new forum

Post by Bill Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:50 pm

The original Agnostics International forum is currently locked by Hostgator triggered, it would seem. by an inability to cope with a PPB update.   After months of vainly attempting to resurrect the old site, I decided that it might be better to start a completely new one.

This one has the advantage of being free.   We do not endorse any product marketed here, and have no intention of supporting any commercial endeavor placed on this site.

If you want to discuss a topic that is not already listed as a subject, let me know by message, email or post and I shall create a new thread to cover that topic.

And a gentle reminder: we run this site under the old method of Netiquette: no ad hominem attacks, no obscenities and so on. Also, no advertising.
Bill
Bill
Admin

https://agnosticsint.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our new forum Empty Re: Welcome to our new forum

Post by CarolC Tue May 23, 2023 3:07 am

Bill,
Thanks for the link! Good to see familiar names. I’ll pop in from time to time.
Where is everyone else? Do they not know a new forum had to be made or had they already moved along.

CarolC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Wed May 24, 2023 4:58 pm

If I knew where everyone else was, I would have given them a firm nudge about the new location. Smile
Bill
Bill
Admin

https://agnosticsint.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum